Transplant Management Resource Center | Overview
We understand that updated and relevant information is critical to patient success, which is why we make these resources available. New content is continually added, so check back often and stay on top of what you need to know in Transplant Management Therapy.
Webinar: Current Methods in ABO-Incompatible Kidney Transplantation
- —Dr. Robert Montgomery, MD, DPhil, FACS (Johns Hopkins)
- —Dr. Stanley Jordan, MD, FASN, FAST (Cedars-Sinai Medical Center)
Registration and Playback
In order to listen to the recorded webinar, you first need to register by clicking here.
Once registered, the recorded webinar will begin automatically.
Please Note: There will be no continuing education credits offered on the recorder webinar.
Educational Objectives Include:
- 1. To understand the current treatment protocols for ABO-incompatible transplants.
- 2. To compare and contrast the options available to patients with HLA or ABO-incompatible live donors.
- 3. To investigate the phenotypes that benefit most from each option.
- 4. To summarize the options available to highly sensitized patients.