BiologicTx Patient Services | Overview
BiologicTx specializes in treatment for highly sensitized Pre- and Post-transplant candidates and transplant complications, such as rejection and infection. We provide home IVIg treatment and other specialty drug administration by our highly experienced clinical staff, allowing patients to receive personal care in the comfort of their own home environment.
Specialty Services Provided:
- Round-the-Clock Care: Our nursing and pharmacy staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer questions and handle emerging situations.
- One-on-One Patient Care – the visiting nurse will stay with you throughout treatment to ensure you receive the medical treatment needed and the individual care you deserve. We deliver continuity of care by providing the same nurse for all patient specific infusions.
- Customized Treatment Plan:
- Weekend and evening infusions are available upon request
- Infusions are scheduled in-between dialysis days
- We provide in-home blood draws and report all results to your physician
- Physician Follow-Up: Our clinical team is in constant communication about your care, needs and responsiveness to treatment.
- Pharmacy to Doorstep Delivery of Medication and Supplies
- Home Nursing Care Set-up and Administration
- Comprehensive Provider and Patient Education
- Research Opportunities
- Insurance Authorization
- If you are unable to afford the co-pay for your medications, there are programs available to help you. For more information, please contact our BiologicTx Authorization/Intake team at 877-567-8087.