BiologicTx uses an advanced algorithmic program called MatchGrid. MatchGrid is a proprietary, HIPAA compliant application that utilizes advanced matching and optimization algorithms with the ability to evaluate all potential combinations within minutes.
Features of MatchGrid include:
- Optimization capabilities ensuring the maximum number of transplants for the most difficult patients
- Virtual desensitization to identify recipients that may benefit from desensitization within the KPD program
- Sub-type matching expanding A2 placement
- ABOi matching
- Ability to set global and individual clinical matching preferences including age and weight differential, HLA mismatch, and PRA scoring
- Allows MFI and cPRA tracking through BiologicTx analytical software,
- BiologicTx Sequence
- Ability to add non-directed donors, compatible pairs, and wait-list recipients
- Ability to integrate with HLA labs to upload information
MatchGrid is available to transplant centers at an affordable, low-cost monthly licensing fee. This fee offsets the time and energy previously spent on identifying viable matches, freeing up the staff for patient care.